NYNJA (NYN) ICO Details & Financial Information

ICO NameNYNJA
SymbolNYN
Start DateTBA
End DateTBA
CountryHong Kong
PlatformEthereum
Show All

NYNJA App is the world’s first communications app to combine the following unique features on a single, fully integrated platform: Cross-platform support on multiple mobile and desktop operating systems; Open-source platform attracting other developers to create apps within the NYNJA application; Offers a gateway to global e-commerce that is powered by our own cryptographic token, NYNJACoin; Operates its own token for settlement method for ondemand labor and virtual services; Users will own their own data; and These and other key features make this App a truly unique, first of its kind, cross platform application.

NYNJA App aims to harness the power of its user base like no other messaging app has managed to do before – and with an integrated platform that enables users to:

Co-Founder, President, COO & Board Member
Co-Founder, CEO & Board Member
Co-Founder, Chief Strategy Officer & Board Member

[Important Survey Results]

Over 60% of users still operate their day-to-day use of their business communication software via the desktop with the remaining 40% equally split between iOS and Android applications.

Are you among the 60% or 40%?

Read more: https://t.co/aVHv8CE9Cn

[1, 2, 3, 4, or more?]
Do you want to guess how many productivity apps are used by a typical user over a year?💡

If you are among these 67%, make sure to check out this app: https://t.co/dOUH2TH0QX
We’re sure you’ll like it!

[Important Survey Results] 📈
60% of professionals see messaging as the most important function in their productivity stack. Are you one of them?

These are the results of NYNJA first annual U.S. Business Communication Software Survey: https://t.co/aVHv8CE9Cn

This suggests that workers, especially younger ones, are seeing remote work as an extra benefit. Are you one of them?

Feel free to join NYNJA Freelancers group and share your thoughts: https://t.co/LYmR5yoYoU

Jony Ive leaving Apple is one of the main topics in NYNJA’s Entrepreneur Group.
What do you think, is the departure of the design legend a good or a bad thing?

https://t.co/hC4gxgFYqQ

Feel free to join the discussion: https://t.co/I3VeSLspny

Load More…
Price1 NYN = 0.10 USDSale1,200,000,000Payment ModeETH
Minimum InvestmentN/ADistribution40 %RaisedN/A
Soft Cap20,000,000 USDHard Cap120,000,000 USD

Share this page

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on whatsapp